Experienced and skilled. Passionate and compassionate. Innovative and creative.
Mike Daisley has assisted litigants in more than 300 cases move toward an early, efficient and economical resolution of their disputes. Certified by the North Carolina Dispute Resolution Commission in 1999, Daisley has successfully mediated and helped resolve automobile crashs, premises liability for stores and homeowners, medical malpractice, construction defects and contract disputes, commercial litigation, employer-employee relations and family law.
The mediation services provided by DaisleyLaw, PLLC include flexible fee structures, full multi-party scheduling, travel throughout North Carolina and the Southeast, and the timely filing of all appropriate court documents.
A frequent lecturer and teacher on negotiating and mediation techniques, Daisley teaches “Advocacy Skills in Mediation and Alternative Dispute Resolution” at the Charlotte School of Law, and writes the MediationMinute.net blog and MEDIATION MINUTE e-newsletter that provide unique insights into the “best practices” of mediation.
“MEDIATION MINUTE” e-newsletters…
- Summertime Mediation Musings – August 2015
- Marching Madly: Why Good Mediation Advocacy is a lot like Davidson Basketball – March 2015
- The Best Practices & Strategies for the New Year – Jan 2015
- Special CONSTITUTION DAY Issue – Sept 17, 2014
- Resolve To Think “ERTL” In the New Year! – Jan 2014
- Best Wishes for a Joyous Holiday – Christmas 2013
- Saying “T-H-A-N-K-S”: Lessons from Nashville – Nov 2013
- Using “Chaos Theory” to Your Advantage” – Sept 2013
- The Use of Stories & Metaphors at Mediation – July 2013
- How Do YOU Prepare for Mediation? – May 2013
- Best Strategies for Responding to an “Absurd!” Offer – March 2013
- Special Holiday Mediation Minute – Can a Good Mediator Save Us From the Grinch at the “Fiscal Cliff”? – Dec 2012
- Mediation Minute – What can “Professional Clinton” teach us by his DNC Speech? -Sept 2012
- Mediation Minute – Using the QUERY Method to Keep Things Cool – August 2012
- Mediation Minute – Who should attend? – February 2012
- Mediation Minute – The Benefit of Confusion – November 2011
- Mediation Minute – The Power of Honest Questions – July 2011
- Mediation Minute – Two Persuasive & Powerful Words – June 2011
- Mediation Minute eNewsletter – Opening Gambits – (Inaugural Issue) May 2011